Nurse Anesthesia Services
Nurse Anesthesia of Maine offers the highest quality nurse anesthesia services through its team of highly educated, trained, and compassionate Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs). Our staff provides the full spectrum of anesthesia care to meet your patients’ needs. Call us today to learn how Nurse Anesthesia of Maine’s top-notch team can help you!
The NAMe team provides a diverse and expanding range of clinical services through an Anesthesia Care Team model at a Level II Trauma Center and Independent Practice model at a number of community hospitals and clinics.
- Anesthesia services for all types of surgery
- Cardiac, including cardiac procedures involving AICDs, pacemaker insertions, TEEs, cardioversions, and ablations
- Ears, Nose, Throat
- Orthopedic, including major spinal procedures
- Pediatric, including neonatal surgery
- Plastics, including microsurgical plastic surgery
- Robotically Assisted Laparoscopic surgeries
- Trauma anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia
- Invasive lines
NAMe staff members actively participate in the preoperative phase, taking time to talk with patients to assess their readiness for anesthesia, helping them understand and feel more comfortable about the anesthesia process.
- Clinical instruction for nurse anesthesia students through our affiliation with the University of New England
- Collaborative work with hospital-employed anesthesiologists in a care team model
- Independent Practice experience at eye centers;community hospitals and surgi-centers.
- Rapid Response Team