Advance your career!
Nurse Anesthesia of Maine has three goals:
- To build an exceptional team of CRNAs.
- To provide the best in anesthesia services to Maine communities.
- To provide a supportive work environment that allows our CRNAs to achieve their personal and professional career goals.
Share our vision.
When you join the Nurse Anesthesia of Maine team, you’ll be a part of a CRNA-owned practice that averages more than 35,000 cases annually at both rural and major medical centers, working with progressive medical professionals, and state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment, all in the beautiful state of Maine.
What could be better?
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation/CME/Sick Time
- Interview Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing
- Dental Insurance
- Short – and Long-term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME Reimbursement*
- Health Insurance plus health savings account OR medical reimbursement account*
- Relocation Assistance
- Progressive Professional Fund
Nurse Anesthesia of Maine, PLLC
- A CRNA-owned and operated company currently employing 30+ CRNAs.
- Provides anesthetics to patients at Eastern Maine Medical Center and 12 other hospitals and clinics.