Advance your career!
Nurse Anesthesia of Maine has three goals:
- To build an exceptional team of CRNAs
- To provide the best in anesthesia services to Maine communities
- To provide a supportive work environment that allows our CRNAs to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Share our vision.
When you join the Nurse Anesthesia of Maine team, you’ll be a part of a CRNA-owned practice that averages more than 35,000 cases annually at both rural and major medical centers, working with progressive medical professionals and state-of-the-art anesthesia equipment, all in the beautiful state of Maine.
What could be better?
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation/CME/Sick time
- Interview reimbursement
- 401(k) plan; Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing
- Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Malpractice insurance
- CME reimbursement *
- Health insurance plus health savings account OR medical reimbursement account *
- Relocation assistance
- Progressive Professional Fund
Nurse Anesthesia of Maine, PLLC
- CRNA-owned and operated company; currently employs 30+ CRNAs
- Provides anesthetics to patients at Eastern Maine Medical Center and twelve other hospitals and clinics.